Jack Henry & Associates Card Processing Solutions team is seeking to hire an experienced Credit Card Implementation Business Analyst to join our growing team. In this role, candidates will establish, and direct efforts of a project work-team and related resources as required to successfully plan, develop, test and implement projects. Candidates will assume a leadership role for assigned projects and will be expected to lead and coordinate all phases of operational implementation of project deliverables using established PMI project management methodologies. Ideal candidates will have expert experience in credit card platform installs, as well as strong knowledge in documentation, compliance and regulatory issues. We are seeking individuals who are very detail orientated and organized professional looking to step into an exciting opportunity at Jack Henry.
Jack Henry & Associate's Card Processing Solutions is a strategic component of JHA Payment Solutions.
Card Processing Solutions provides a comprehensive suite of ATM, debit, and credit card transaction processing as well as card and ATM management solutions that are fully integrated with core systems provided by Jack Henry Banking.
This position will be hired remotely.
· Must have 3 years of experience with MasterCard OR Visa Credit Card Products/Processing in a financial institution.
· Must have 3 years of experience with MasterCard OR Visa Credit Card platform installations.
· Must be able to travel up to 30%.
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Payment processing industry experience.
· Experience completing card processing conversions that require migrating data from one processing platform to another.
· Experience providing client facing project support.
· Project management certification(s) (PMP or CAPM) preferred.
· Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written formats and give presentations utilizing various audiovisual support aids.
· Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
· Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
· Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
· Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
· Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
· Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
· Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
· Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
· Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
· Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
· Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
· Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
· Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
· Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
· Tracks the appropriate market space.
· Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analysis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website