Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry; is hiring a Senior Manager to lead our Identity and Access Management (IAM) team. The IAM team is responsible for managing the identity lifecycle across all JH domains and user stores, providing multi-factor authentication solutions, conditional and role-based access controls, federated access, and directory services. The successful candidate will provide technical leadership as well as the strategic vision for the team, ensuring we have the right people, processes, and technology for meeting the evolving security landscape.
In this position, you will be leading a strong team performing at a high level and having fun in the process. You will also work closely with your peers in Network Security, Data Security, Systems Security, and Application Security to achieve our comprehensive security objectives.
This position can be worked from any Jack Henry office location or Remote.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years' experience in Identity and Access Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience leading technical or security-centric teams (Team Lead, Supervisor, or Manager).
- Familiarity with SCIM.
- Must have familiarity with both Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Must have familiarity with identity and authentication systems pertaining to IaaS and SaaS.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CSSA, or other identity management related certification.
- Experience operating in a zero-trust network environment.
- Experience with Just-in-Time (JIT) and Just-enough-Admin (JEA) role assignment.
- Manages the security of information and establishes security systems, policies, and procedures to prevent system compromise or infiltration.
- Establishes appropriate firewall standards and designs and implements security policies to control system access.
- Develops and implements standards for appropriate security checkpoints and encryption methods.
- Assesses the impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration, or denial of access to information.
- Develops policies & procedures to ensure the security of all solutions.
- Investigates, recommends, and monitors implementation of new security products and services. Acts as a central point of contact for internal and external customers on security issues.
- Participates in product Change Control Boards and work with other JHA departments to ensure security of products and services.
- Monitors and evaluates internal and external security threats. Researches security threats and implement appropriate changes to the E-Services Security program to prevent data assets from being compromised.
- Coordinates security-related reviews. Follow up on security findings from these and other third-party reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website