Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to join our organization in a Remote role. The Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for conducting sales and technology demonstrations to prospective and current Credit Union clients. The primary objective is to contribute to the ongoing sales efforts of the organization. You will do this by working with the Symitar division of Jack Henry & Associates and support the sales effort of our core Credit Union products. You will additionally support the sales efforts of our complimentary products from our ProfitStars division that are used by our Credit Unions.
This position can be worked remotely but will require 70-75% travel on average to Credit Unions across the US.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with a financial institution.
- Presentation experience required.
- Required travel – up to 75% of the time.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in a credit union and credit union product knowledge.
- Episys core solution experience.
- 50% - Proficiently demonstrates systems to current and potential customers and answer questions as to system capabilities.
- 20% - May be responsible for responding to Request for Proposals from prospective clients.
- 15% - Continuously develops, suggests, and implements new ideas for improving and enhancing product demonstrations.
- 15% - Attends conferences/trade shows.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website