Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager to join the team. As part of the product management team, you will be responsible for defining strategy and managing the product roadmap and lifecycle. You will monitor industry trends, competing products, and the regulatory landscape in order to manage market position and to identify business opportunities for your product set. Based on industry and product knowledge, you will focus on setting, maintaining, and communicating a product vision for various platform components to drive revenue and sustain competitive advantages. You will assist sales, technical teams and support to ensure overall profitability and customer satisfaction for multiple products. You will also play an active lead role in the beta process, helping to identify candidates, monitoring use of the emerging feature or product, and working towards general availability for the new module. The ideal candidate will have experience working with concepts such as customer experience in software solutions, APIs for transactional processing, mobile financial services platforms, and remote deposit solutions.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with technical product management and/or product management of software products.
- Experience with mobile and/or remote deposit solutions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with mobile platforms, remote deposit solutions and associated risk mitigation.
- Specific knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to product delivery.
- Experience working with additional payment processing products or applications, including check, card, Automated Clearing House (ACH), and online payments..
- Strong project management knowledge and abilities.
- Strong business acumen concerning development of new technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to work as part of a broader team, leveraging relationships to accomplish complex tasks.
- Creates and maintains the product vision and strategy roadmap.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Contributes to alpha and beta program definition and coordinates beta rollout activities.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website