Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a stable and fast-paced software development team using the latest technology? If so, this position may be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a Software Engineer who will be working in a Windows software development environment. This role will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products and enhancements and would participate in all phases of the software development life cycle.
This position will work from our Springfield MO office.
- Five years of experience in software development or software code maintenance in any language
- Experience in design of client/server applications
- Banking and/or accounting software knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of designing programming solutions
- Experience Banking Industry, Core or Teller Application, Browser UI
- Ability to read different languages like COBOL or Procedural programming language
- Bachelor's degree
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification, and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with the QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with the customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website