Jack Henry and Associate is seeking a Statement Preparer for our Totowa, New Jersey Statement Center. This position is responsible for rendering and preparing statements for outbound mail. There are peak times during the month, so work schedules may vary and it's possible to work 10-12 hour shifts, especially at month end where you are working shifts not within normal business hours. To be successful you need to have attention for detail and quality work ethic, as there will be tight deadlines. This is 12-person team environment, so you must be able to work well with others.
Location: Onsite in the Totowa, NJ office.
Shift: This role is hourly and requires the ability to work a flexible shift, which will include nights, weekends, and holidays as needed. A typical shift is Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM, or until work is done. During month end, a 12-hour shift is typical and weekends/holidays may be required.
• 6 months of experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, mailroom, printing, banking, bookkeeping, or quality control environment.
• Ability to stand/sit for extended hours and be able to lift 20-50 pounds.
• Ability to work a flexible shift, which will include nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• Excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
• Experience with MS Excel and data entry skills.
• Previous experience with quality control, bindery or printing operations.
• Prints statements, high volume, or time sensitive statements, and resolves statements following established procedures.
• Identifies cycle inserts when necessary.
• Compiles postage tracking reports for accounting purposes.
• Troubleshoots equipment errors and arranges for outside maintenance services calls if necessary.
• Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
• Prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
• Sends and receives courier parcels and distributes incoming items.
• Records inbound and outbound items.
• Maintains an appropriate inventory of supplies used to perform duties
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website