Jack Henry and Associates is seeking a Technical Support Engineering Manager to champion our IT Service Desk in becoming a central hub for IT incident communication and Integration Third Party Partner Support on-boarding. This role manages the activities of technical support personnel who provide complex product support to customers. They will ensure the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issue and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship. Join a team that keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, where leveraging innovation and positive collaboration towards continuous improvement. This role is available in either the Elizabethtown or Louisville, KY offices or Remote.
- Minimum of seven years of technical support experience in the IT Services industry.
- Minimum of five years of progressive leadership experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- ITIL Certification.
- Experience working with APIs and Third Party Partners.
- Experience working in an Agile organization and communicating/collaborating with multiple Agile Development teams.
- Able to successfully manage a support function in the identification, tracking and timely reporting on product issues while ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Able to identify, triage, and report on complex application and service issues.
- High-level knowledge of the financial industry as it relates to banks and credit unions.
- High-level knowledge of product(s) supported and excellent knowledge of other core and complimentary products.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and customer interaction skills.
- Strong knowledge of continuous process improvement and/or Lean IT principles.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Oversees the daily operation of one or more departments. Directs staff in the development and implementation of departmental policies, procedures and programs. Manages the activities of a department with responsibility for results including costs, methods and staffing. Adheres to both company policy and governmental regulations concerning department and direct employee activities. Manages departmental structure, workforce planning, career development, training, planning and budgeting. Responsible for department budget. Performs hiring, firing, objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching and pay reviews.
- Takes escalated requests from both internal customers and third party partners that have needs beyond what department resources can provide. Works with personnel from various departments to coordinate efforts and provide resolution to customer or procedural issues. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue.
- Manages the research of customer issues to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades for company products and services.
- Manages the identification and resolution of application and service issues and any other questions that may arise.
- Develops procedures for finding and resolving problems with products and services. Delegates to appropriate technical or service personnel for follow-up.
- Develops and ensures performance of the technical support group is within established Service Level Standard (SLS) guidelines and adheres to corporate policies.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply on company website