Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Technical Banking Support Representative to join our Enterprise Payment Solutions Ensenta team. In this role, candidates will provide product support to customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using product knowledge, you will provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issues and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer-JHA relationship. Shift Flexibility is needed to maintain the operational hours for a team of 5.
The EPS Ensenta Client Services team provides customer service to our financial institutions and partners. This team services as the first point of contact and call resolution support center offering case support to the customers. Candidates will be joining this overall team of 34 employees.
This position will be hired in Allen, TX or Albuquerque NM.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in customer support (phone or onsite) within a financial institution or technical customer support experience.
- Must be able to work 9am to 6pm CST Monday to Friday.
- Minimum 12 months of experience in a Bank or Credit Union.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Knowledge in payment processing, specifically, Mobile Payments, ATM's, Transaction Files.
- Understanding of Financial Institution Products and technological Services.
- Technical Support experience.
- Call center experience.
- Ability to manage several queues at once.
- Demonstrates communication and customer interaction skills.
- Follows standard practices and procedures.
- Experience supporting customers for escalated technical issues.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Jack Henry, we know we are better together. We value, respect, and protect the uniqueness each of us brings. Innovation flourishes by including all voices and makes our business—and our society—stronger. Jack Henry is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, empowers, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which personnel processes are merit-based and applied without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
No one will be subject to, and Jack Henry prohibits, any form of discipline, reprisal, intimidation, or retaliation for good faith reports or complaints of incidents of discrimination of any kind, pursuing any discrimination claim, or cooperating in related investigations.
Apply on company website