A thriving medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC interventional cardiologist to join their team. The medical center is annually ranked as the highest quality hospital in the state and in the top 3% for quality measures nationally.
Join a dynamic group of 4 physicians who are seeking additional help to meet patient demand.
Live in paradise and work with a dynamic team of individuals who practice in a brand new clinic with well-established and efficient support staff.
• Guaranteed Base Salary based on the MGMA Median
• Great Quality of Life - work with a strong hospitalist and emergency department that practice very independently and do not rely heavily on the cardiologists
• Full Benefit Package including 39 days off annually and a retirement plan with 15% match
• Relocation allowance of $25,000
• Located in a tropical paradise, the suburban practice location boasts a population of 43,000 while providing access to a service area of over 150,000 residents.
• An outdoorsmen's dream: enjoy world class surfing, fishing, and hiking at a moment's notice.
• Affordable Housing: Live right along the coast of nearly half of the price of coastal locations across the west coast in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Name: Jeff Foster
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
A thriving medical center in the heart of Hawaii is seeking a BE/BC interventional cardiologist to join their team. The medical center is annual...
Apply on company website