Top 100 Critical Access Hospital is seeking a primary care Family Medicine physician to replace a retiring physician in the heart of the Midwest. Located near Terre Haute, Indiana in Illinois, the community offers easy access to Indianapolis, Louisville, Chicago and St. Louis.
Join a three-physician primary care group taking over a full patient panel seeing adults in clinic and nursing home settings
• Flexible call schedule and volume average of 17 patients per day in rural health clinic setting
• 24/7 Hospitalist service offers opportunity for excellent work/life balance with no inpatient duties required
• J1 Visa Waiver Support & H1B Sponsorship Available
• Lucrative salary guarantee plus production incentives
• Unlimited student loan repayment offered by organization
• Extensive PTO, 10 CME days annually, plus $8,000 annually for CME + Dues
About Southeast Illinois:
• Wineries, a rodeo, historic towns and a variety of festivals keep this area busy year-round with activities and events for all ages
• A quality school system, affordable housing and a relaxed atmosphere make this region an excellent community to raise a family
• Nearby Terre Haute, Indiana offers additional amenities, home to Indiana State University, considered the metropolitan hub for the Wabash Valley region
• Centrally located in the heart of the Midwest with easy access to Louisville, Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis
If you are interested in becoming part of a dynamic primary care team with an award-winning organization, please contact me for more details or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/rebeccalarsen.
Rebecca Larsen, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Family MedicineTop 100 Critical Access Hospital is seeking a primary care Family Medicine physician to replace a retiring physician in the heart of the Midwest...
Apply on company website