Not-for-profit health system in the Upper Midwest is seeking a dual-boarded Hematologist-Oncologist to join an established medical group practice in Minnesota, located less than 30 minutes from the north Minneapolis suburbs.
• Turnkey opportunity to inherit an established and practice mission-driven medicine, seeing patients from day one
• Potential Leadership opportunities to oversee onsite oncology services as part of a regional service line
• Outpatient practice with established volume and collegial multidisciplinary team of a nurse navigator, NP, and social worker support plus onsite infusion center
• Flexible 4-day clinic week and large shared call pool (phone only) offers exceptional work/life balance
• Open to all experience levels, H1B sponsorship available
• >75th Percentile MGMA starting salary guarantee with competitive production bonus
• Full benefits include medical/dental/vision, paid relocation, 4K annual CME stipend, generous PTO package, and malpractice with tail
• Located just outside of the north Minneapolis suburbs, this charming bedroom community offers unbeatable access to metro amenities with no traffic jams, low crime rates, low cost of living, and the "Minnesota nice" way of life.
• Currently ranked the #1 Best State for Physicians, Minnesota consistently receives accolades for high physician satisfaction, earning potential, and overall quality of life
For more information, contact:
Nikki L'Hote, Senior Search Consultant
Schedule a Call Directly: https://calendly.com/nlhote
Employment Type: Full Time
Not-for-profit health system in the Upper Midwest is seeking a dual-boarded Hematologist-Oncologist to join an established medical group practic...
Apply on company website