• Join a collegial established group of 6 physicians supported by a team of Advanced Practice Providers in a wonderful community.
• 4.5-day workweek.
• Weekend and weekday call shared equally.
• Board certification (or eligible) in both Medical Oncology and Hematology
• Many convenient onsite resources including acute walk-in clinic, infusion center, in-house pharmacy dispensary, clinical trials and palliative care program.
• Competitive guaranteed salary with potential for lucrative partnership track.
• Excellent benefits, paid malpractice, 25K signing bonus and 10K relocation allowance
• Not an H1b or J1 opportunity.
• Located 1 hour from Northern Virginia, Washington DC, Richmond and the Shenandoah Valley in a beautiful historic city.
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic heritage, and mild seasons.
• Voted one of the fastest growing cities with one of the highest per capita incomes in the state.
• Family-friendly area with many recreational amenities including indoor and outdoor attractions, historic battlefields, museums, art galleries and studios, antique and specialty shops, shopping malls, 5-star restaurants and much more.
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, outdoor pools, parks, music festivals, wineries, craft breweries, golf and more.
• Outstanding cultural and entertainment events.
• Excellent public and private schools with options for higher education.
• Housing options are plentiful with something for every taste and budget including neighborhoods within walking distance to the trendy downtown area.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website