Join one of the largest and most respected multi- specialty physician networks in the Mid-West that is physician led, patient focused that promotes excellent work culture.
• Mentoring 13 physician provider group with over 50 referring physicians
• 200 bed hospital with Two Da Vinci Xi Robots and state of the art OR's
• 1:6 call schedule with post call day off
• Epic EMR
• Formal academic appointment optional
• Lucrative guaranteed base salary
• Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, 27days time off, matching 401k, health, and defined pension plan
• 50k signing incentives plus relocation
• Tort Reform State
• Conrad 30 J-1 waiver Pathway and Cap Exempt H1B
Lafayette-West Lafayette, Indiana is ideally situated between Chicago, Illinois and Indianapolis, Indiana. It is home to just over 190,000 residents and is known for its diverse community and great quality of life.
• One-hour drive to Indianapolis International Airport
• West Lafayette #1 Public Schools in the State and Tier 1 University
• Thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce, and robust convention/hospitality market.
• Easy drive to Indianapolis metro activities to include the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
• Experience a sophisticated art scene. including galleries and public art, plus a variety of great festivals throughout the year.
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton
Employment Type: Full Time
Join one of the largest and most respected multi- specialty physician networks in the Mid-West that is physician led, patient focused that promo...
Apply on company website