Join one of the largest and most respected multi- specialty physician networks in the Mid-West that is physician led, patient focused that promotes excellent work culture.
• Join busy group with immediate ramp up
• Flexible practice schedules
• Excellent support staff to include Mental Health, Medicare Wellness Visits and Advanced Practice Providers
• Epic EMR
• State of the art medical buildings including sub- specialist support
• Proven earning potential 275k
• Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, 27days time off, matching 401k, health insurance, and defined pension plan
• 125k Signing incentives
• Tort Reform State
• Conrad 30 J-1 waiver Pathway and Cap Exempt H1B
From the largest single-day sporting event in the world to the largest children's museum in the world, Indy has big surprises around every turn.
• International Airport
• Affordable cost of living with excellent school options.
• Thriving businesses and retailers, a strong corporate base, talented workforce and robust convention/hospitality market.
• Home to several professional sporting teams like the NBA's Pacers, the WNBA's Fever, the NFL's Colts, and the Indianapolis Indians as well as top notch sporting facilities like the Lucas Oil Stadium.
• Large, diverse population with many cultural events and restaurants.
• Nationally recognized public schools and one of the regions leaders in every measure of student achievement and educational attainment.
• Famously associated with the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard.
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time
Join one of the largest and most respected multi- specialty physician networks in the Mid-West that is physician led, patient focused that promo...
Apply on company website