Employed Pediatric Urology practice opportunity with a progressive and state-of-the-art health system in Oklahoma
• State-of-the-art 162-bed Children's Hospital, as a part of a Level II Trauma and Regional Referral Center
• Hospital Recognized as US News #1 Hospital in Oklahoma and Forbes Best-in-State Employer
• Growing Pediatric Urology program with a pediatric catchment of 600,000
• 100 Pediatricians and more than 65 Pediatric Sub-specialists on Staff
• Outstanding practice support that includes well trained Nurse Practitioner, nurses, techs and a top-notch administrative support staff
Competitive Base guarantee + wRVU production incentive with uncapped income potential
• Additional benefits include comprehensive benefits package, paid time off plus CME days CME allowance, commencement bonus and relocation
Affordable micropolitan city of more than 1 million people that continues to outperform the nation in job growth, income, education and real estate prices.
• This affordable city is packed with art, culture, job opportunities, beautiful parks and miles of bike trails
• Employment opportunities for an educated, talented workforce with a strong job market for IT, Aerospace, Telecommunications, Engineering, and Finance
• Enjoy access to everything from baseball to ballet to famous golf courses to world-class shopping to nationally renowned museums and award winning architecture
• Live on the golf course, in a downtown loft, or on a large acreage outside of town - this city has something for everyone
For more information please contact Helen Falkner direct at 770.643.5524, by cell at 678.672.8462 or email at email@example.com
Specialty: Pediatrics - UrologyEmployed Pediatric Urology practice opportunity with a progressive and state-of-the-art health system in Oklahoma• State-o...
Apply on company website