• Join a collegial and established physician owned and operated practice supported by a team of 9 Advanced Practice Providers in a beautiful rural community and practice medicine your way.
• Monday to Friday work schedule, inpatient hospital coverage and call shared equally 1:3 weekly.
• Adult population only for both hematology and oncology services.
• Robust onsite resources including a 15-chair infusion center, radiation therapy services, digital imaging department and full range diagnostic lab.
• 1 year to partnership, equity ownership track available offering lucrative ancillary streams with four revenue generating departments.
• Attractive financial package and HR benefits with starting base of 400K, 30K signing bonus, 10K relocation assistance, 401K with match, 5 weeks PTO/CME, paid malpractice and more.
• H1b welcome to apply.
Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains of Southern West Virginia, this hidden gem is conveniently located off the major interstates and boasts four spectacular seasons rich in natural beauty, sweeping mountain views with an abundance of outdoor recreation. The area is rich in history, culture, and southern hospitality.
• Located 1 hour from the state capitol Charleston.
• Family friendly community with some of the nation's lowest crime rates makes this a safe place to raise children.
• Surrounded by state and national parks, the area is the perfect setting for outdoor adventure.
• Whitewater rafting, hunting, fishing, snow sports, mountain biking, horseback riding, cave exploring, zip lining, and golf are just a few of the many things to do right in your backyard.
• Unique shops, local farmers market, eclectic mix of dining options, arts center, playhouse & theatre, museums, and so much more.
• Low cost of living and taxes, public and private schools, easy access to airport.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply on company website