• Established, private practice with an 81-year tradition of providing quality healthcare
• One of the fastest growing Radiology practices in the US with more than 110 Radiologists
• Resource rich practice offering the best technology, training, and support
• General Diagnostic Radiology and Sub-Specialty Radiology Openings
Competitive starting compensation with generous bonus upside and significant sign on bonus offering
• Competitive base salary with significant earning potential
• Significant sign on bonus offered
• Add'l $20,000 potential in incentive pay + up to $100k in additional moonlighting pay
• 2-Year Partnership Track
• Full benefits including the equivalent of 12 weeks PTO
As one of the largest Radiology Groups in the state of Ohio, this practice has openings in Columbus, Cincinnati, Toledo, and Northeast Ohio
• Columbus: Ranked as Money Magazine's Top Six Best Big Cities, Columbus is a smart and progressive city with a low cost of living and high "cool" factor. With a flourishing arts community and diversified economy, Columbus attracts and retains some of the country's brightest minds. The city is home to 5 of the highest ranked school districts in the state.
• Cincinnati: A vibrant community that offers something for everyone - culinary, theater, museums, and so much more! The city is an educational hub with several universities and colleges, and public schools that rank among the best in Ohio and in the Top 100 in the United States.
• Toledo: Ranked as US News & World Report's Best Places to live, Toledo is a large metropolitan offering something for everyone - arts, culture, live entertainment, outdoor recreation and so much more! Toledo is home to world class museums, the "Best U.S. Zoo", and top-notch educational institutions with 3 of the top ranked Public-School Districts in Ohio.
For more information, please contact:
Gary McRoy, Sr. Search Consultant
• Established, private practice with an 81-year tradition of providing quality healthcare • One of the fa...
Apply on company website