• Established, private practice with an 80-year tradition to providing quality healthcare
• One of the fastest growing Radiology practices in the US with more than 110 Radiologists
• Monday - Friday schedule with no evening, weekend, or call requirements (employed track only)
• Resource rich practice offering the best technology, training, and support
Lucrative compensation package plus significant bonus and consideration for joining the team
• Competitive base salary with significant earning potential
• Add'l $20,000 potential in incentive pay + up to $100k in additional moonlighting pay
• 2-Year Partnership Track
• Full benefits including the equivalent of 12 weeks PTO
As one of the largest Radiology Groups in the state of Ohio, this practice has openings in Columbus, Toledo, and Northeast Ohio
• Columbus: Ranked as Money Magazines Top Six Best Big Cities, Columbus is a smart and progressive city with a low cost of living and high "cool" factor. With a flourishing arts community and diversified economy, Columbus attracts and retains some of the country's brightest minds. The city is home to 5 of the highest ranked school districts in the state.
• Toledo: Ranked as US News & World Report's Best Places to live, Toledo is a large metropolitan offering something for everyone - arts, culture, live entertainment, outdoor recreation and so much more! Toledo is home to world class museums, the "Best U.S. Zoo", and top-notch educational institutions with 2 of the top ranked Public School Districts in Ohio.
For more information please contact Helen Falkner direct at 770.643.5524, by text at 678.672.8462 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialty: Radiology - Women's Imaging• Established, private practice with an 80-year tradition to providing quality healthcare • One of the fa...
Apply on company website