Seeking experienced General Surgeon to join a hospital-employed practice in the Western suburbs of Chicago, Illinois.
• General Surgery practice offering autonomy and support of a robust primary care network for referrals
• Brand new outpatient clinic and staff privileges at state-of-the-art hospitals
• Da Vinci Robotics available to utilize as desired, but not required
• Level 2 Trauma Call Required
• 2+ years practice experience desired
• Competitive two-year salary guarantee + wRVU bonus potential and comprehensive benefits
About Chicago, Illinois:
• Home to six professional sporting teams including MLB, NHL, MLS, NBA, and NFL world-class dining and entertainment and some of the nation's best-known tourist attractions
• Chicago recently ranked as the #1 Best City in the World for the second year in a row by the Time Out survey for having the happiest and proudest residents
• 80 miles of shoreline on nearby Lake Michigan offers boating, beaches and more in a major metropolitan area
• The Chicago area offers outstanding public, private and parochial schools, plus top-ranking post-graduate institutions
• Illinois is ranked as one of the "Top 5 States in the Country to Make a Living"
If you are interested in joining a reputable hospital system in one of the most desirable locations in the Midwest, contact Rebecca Larsen at the information below or click here to schedule a call: https://calendly.com/rebeccalarsen.
Rebecca Larsen, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - GeneralSeeking experienced General Surgeon to join a hospital-employed practice in the Western suburbs of Chicago, Illinois. Opportunity Deta...
Apply on company website