1. Primary duties include swapping, leaker checks, product meat cuttings, samplings and vacation relief.
2. Perform routine checks that include, but not limited to, monitoring of production lines, sanitation.standards, HACCP checks, label auditing, weight checks. This also includes completion and review of documentation.
3. Assure proper execution of the Jennie-O Turkey Store HACCP, TQC, NTIS programs as well as company policies and procedures.
4. Provide technical support and training to the plant in areas of USDA regulation compliance, process control program problem analysis investigation, product performance reporting, GMP's and food safety principles.
5. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to learn to complete basic audits including HACCP monitoring and verification, SSOP preoperative and operative sanitation monitoring, weight control checks, on line quality audits.
2. Must possess basic math skills.
3. Must be able to read, write and be able to communicate with management.
4. Must be able to maintain accurate and legible documentation of all assigned responsibilities.
5. Must be willing to work towards becoming knowledgeable in product specifications, GMP policies, SSOP procedures and HACCP programs.
6. Good attendance is essential; the applicant's prior attendance record will be considered.
7. Must be able to work for extended periods of time in a cool environment.
8. Must be able to work independently and with others with minimal supervision.
9. Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website