Work Schedule -
- 6PM to 6AM - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- 6PM to 12AM -Thursday
1. Perform humidity, temperature, and turning check on incubators and hatchers
2. Evaluate quality of poults and report to supervisor
3. Maintain inventory of tools and equipment
4. Maintain various electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
5. Available to report to work for emergency repairs
6. Conduct monthly inspections such as fire extinguishers, ladders, emergency lights, incubator alarms, generator and heater bar
7. Complete hatcher and incubator calibrations
8. Ensure hatcher alarms are operational prior to placing baskets
9. Load trucks for delivery
10. Unload and inspect incoming eggs
11. Set egg racks in incubator
12. Clean and disinfect empty egg racks
13. Prepare boxes for next days hatch
14. Transfer eggs from incubator racks to hatcher trays
1. Able to lift 50 lbs.
2. 12 hour shifts.
3. May work some holidays.
4. Able to twist, stoop, bend, or squat
5. Attention to detail.
6. Able to follow bio-security policies.
7. Able to wear personal protective equipment
8. Able to perform simple math functions
9. Excellent verbal communication skills
10. High school graduate or equivalent
1. Completion of skilled trade certificate program
2. 1 year maintenance experience
Apply on company website