- Basic necropsy, sterile sampling techniques, bacterial cuturing and sensitivity testing of diagnostic cultures, microscopy, sample preparation and submission.
- Field work including sample collection and evalutation of husbandry practices affecting bird performance
- Assist veterinarians in determing diagnosis and appropriate course of treatment.
- Manage serological, diagnostic, and salmonella monitoring data
- Manage lab inventory and veterinary related supplies
- Maintenance of lab facilities
- Assist with the collection and data analysis of field research data
- Administrative support for report and organizing and maintining databases
- Experience with animal husbandry
- Intrest in turkey health and welfare
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good communcation skills and ability to maintain a flexible schedule
Apply on company website