1. Daily care of the birds.
2. Washing and stocking feeders and drinkers.
3. Following animal care and bio-security guidelines.
4. General washing and cleaning of the barns.
1. Must meet all Jennie-O Turkey Store bio-security requirements.
2. Must not own, care for or handle pet birds, wild or domestic poultry or hogs.
3. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Must be able to work in various environmental conditions (heat, dust etc).
1. Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Sign on Bonus- An Applicant who is subsequently hired for a position will receive a cash payment as follows:
A $200.00 payment one month after team member's hire date
A $200.00 payment when the team member reaches three months of employment
A $200.00 payment when the team member reaches six months of employment
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. We offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Apply on company website