The Dock Assistant is responsible for putting the finished print media products into the hands of our carriers. This role is essential in our circulation department, so if you are fast moving and pay attention to details we would love to talk to you.
Our application process is two parts. Please start here and complete the questionnaire. When complete, return to this page and click apply to complete your application.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Process and Sort contractor paperwork.
- Oversee and ensure the proper number of newspapers are provided to each contractor.
- Stage newspapers in the proper location per the circulation manager's guidance.
- Must be able to move quickly.
- Be able to operate a forklift (Will Provide Training) - preferred.
- Must be able to do simple addition and subtraction.
- Some computer knowledge is helpful.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds regularly.
Swift Communications is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website