At the Johns Manville Cornwall facility, we manufacture insulation for roofs. It's a neat process, but what is even cooler is how we do it...
- Our PEOPLE are at the core of everything we do
- Our PASSION is in going the extra mile
- We PERFORM at a superior level
- We PROTECT today to ensure tomorrow
The Entry Level Operator would join the team in one of the four production positions as part of our Pay-For-Skills program. This program builds on the Entry Level Operator with pay increasing after each of the four jobs is learned which means ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT. The facility is one of the top performers in the division supplying material all over the United States which translates to JOB SECURITY. Being part of the Berkshire Hathaway Family means GREAT BENEFITS. The Johns Manville Cornwall facility has one of the best SAFETY records within the company.
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to produce high end quality product
- Ability to learn new job
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work 12-hour shift
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. safely
- General housekeeping duties
If this sounds like a place that you want to call home and build a long-term career, APPLY NOW!
Apply on company website