At the Johns Manville Cornwall facility, we are committed to delivering positive and powerful experiences, because we are successful only when our employees and customers thrive! We are passionate, we care about people, we perform, and we protect others and our environments. If these values align with your values too; apply to be part of the Cornwall team!
Johns Manville's Cornwall plant has an immediate opening for a full time experienced Industrial Maintenance Electrician to work in our state of the art PolyISO foam manufacturing facility.
Qualifications / educational requirements are:
- Licensed Industrial Maintenance Electrician.
- Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, while staying organized and meeting deadlines.
- Self motivated and ambitious
- Safety orientated.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work rotating shift work and overtime as required.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in SAP, MP2 and MAPCON would be an asset.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming experience would be an asset.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website