The SAP IBP/APO Configuration Analyst will lead the end to end solution lifecycle for planning systems and processes at Johns Manville. While leveraging the Johns Manville enterprise application landscape, this role will lead the design, configuration, testing and implementation of global Business Planning solutions to ensure Johns Manville remains the Supplier of Choice to our 4000+ customers across 60+ countries.
Your Day to Day:
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the business process design, system configuration and technical enablement of Business Planning process areas, including the modules of IBP, SAP APO-DP, APO-SNP, APO-PP/DS
- Collaborate with global business stakeholders and management to gather and translate business requirements into applied solutions across multiple platforms and technologies
- Build, develop, and foster relationships with key global stakeholders
- Leverage existing and innovative technologies such as SAP IBP, SAP ECC, and others in the enablement of improved business performance and adoption of business planning
- Manage the development, configuration, and maintenance of the global SAP SIOP applications
- Manage large and complex project teams, budgets, timelines, communications and deliverables
- Demonstrate strong business acumen through continuous process improvement initiatives; identify opportunities and understand end to end business processes and integration points of systems
- Utilize internal and external resources in developing and supporting software enhancements and modifications per established standards
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 8 years of experience in designing, configuring, testing and implementing of Business Planning modules in SAP
- Experience in manufacturing or related industry, preferably to include global operations
- Proven track record of driving sustained adoption for implemented solutions, resulting in quantifiable business benefits
- Experience with multiple cross-functional SAP ERP implementations and/or integrations
- Experience with SAP IBP and/or SAP APO modules (DP, SNP, PP/DS, ATP, CTP)
- Experience in SAP modules including Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM)
- Ability to promote adoption of implemented solutions across all levels of the organization, including internal and external stakeholders
- Moderate travel required (11 -- 29 days per year)
Applicants can expect to make between $98,000 to $135,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
Johns Manville (JM) offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. JM sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. JM offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick and parental leave for eligible employees.
Additionally, Johns Manville provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts; health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. JM also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Johns Manville believes diversity and inclusion in our workplace is critical for the long-term success of our company. We are committed to retaining, developing and attracting a diverse workforce that fosters an inclusive work environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect. This is the right thing to do for our employees, our company and our communities.
Apply on company website