Johns Manville is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Finance Analyst to be located in our downtown Denver Corporate offices. The Senior Finance Analyst will be the commercial finance lead for the Building Insulation division, providing financial analysis and support in business decision making, current operating performance, key metric development and analysis, financial forecasting, reporting, and ad hoc business support of strategic initiatives. The successful candidate will be a high potential, high impact member of the finance team.
- Responsible for complex profit margin and pricing analysis. Provide financial leadership by preparing and presenting financial analysis and variance explanations.
- Develop and support business case models to assist with decisions such as those around production capacity, product line reviews with big box retailers, manufacturing expansion, and new product offerings.
- Partner with business leaders by identifying and communicating opportunities and risks within the business.
- Lead and own the forecasting, annual budgeting and long-term strategic planning processes for the Building Insulation division.
- Initiate process improvements and drive to successful implementation
- Proactively identify and resolve issues around product, pricing and margins.
- Support product pricing execution to include controls, data integrity, and consistency to meet product performance goals.
- Responsible for calculation and execution of sales compensation plans.
- Responsible for preparing journal entries and account reconciliations for sales compensation, promotional accruals, customer programs and miscellaneous adjustments.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required.
- Minimum 7 years of finance work experience - including financial analysis supporting full P&L and general ledger accounting experience. Cost accounting experience a plus.
- Strong financial acumen, analytical, problem solving, data management and business partnership skills required
- Strong influencing skills and experience presenting to senior level leaders
- Excellent analytical and business modeling skills
- Highly skilled in utilizing Excel for analysis and building decision models
- Must be energetic, forward thinking, and creative
- Must be detail-oriented and deadline sensitive
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- High ethical standards
- Experience with SAP preferred
- CMA or CPA a plus
Applicants can expect to make between $80,000 to $100,000 upon hire. Pay within this range will vary based upon relevant experience, skills, and education among other factors. In addition, this position is eligible for a target incentive bonus under our variable incentive plan.
Johns Manville (JM) offers a wide range of benefits to employees. Some are subsidized by the company and others are fully employee-paid. Health benefits include a choice of comprehensive medical plans, a dental plan, vision plan, wellness program and critical illness insurance. JM sponsors a 401(k) plan which includes a sizeable company match. JM offers paid vacation and also provides paid sick and parental leave for eligible employees.
Additionally, Johns Manville provides basic life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, an employee assistance program, and business travel accident coverage. Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment insurance are available as well. The company also offers a variety of tax saving accounts; health spending account, traditional flexible spending account, and a dependent care spending account. JM also offers a tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and certain graduate programs.
Why Johns Manville
Johns Manville is a proud member of the Berkshire Hathaway family of companies, serving customers in more than 80 countries, supplying innovative products to the construction, aerospace, automotive, filtration and energy industries. With a more than 160-year legacy, we understand that our story continues to grow only with the right people saying, thinking and doing the right things. Make your story our story.
Johns Manville believes diversity and inclusion in our workplace is critical for the long-term success of our company. We are committed to retaining, developing and attracting a diverse workforce that fosters an inclusive work environment in which all employees are treated with dignity and respect. This is the right thing to do for our employees, our company and our communities.
Apply on company website