Note Upper Peninsula of Michigan, based out of Ishpeming Satellite Territory Marquette, MI.
What you will do:
Under general direction is responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls BE offerings to owners at the Director and/or Vice President level. Promote the Johnson Controls value proposition to building owners / end users by providing business and technical solutions. Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with assigned accounts. Positions renewable service agreements as a foundation of managed account relationships. Executes the sales process to aid in cultivating and managing long-term relationships and in seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
How you will do it:
• Sells, with minimal supervision, the Johnson Controls offerings persuasively, persistently and confidently to building owners at the D-level while reaching optimal profit levels. Focuses on improving the existing and new facilities to allow the building owner to achieve business objectives. Sells, renews and expands renewable service agreements, including multi-year agreements, to both new and existing assigned customers.
• Builds partnering relationships with the owner or owner representatives responsible for the decision-making process to drive the sale of Johnson Control offerings.
• Addresses customer's operational and environmental objectives, needs and requirements. Recommends solutions and links customer objectives to total value solution and competitive advantage. Differentiates Johnson Controls services and products from competitors by applying creativity, ingenuity, and innovation in a value added sales approach.
• Actively establishes a “mentee” relationship with a Sr. Account Executive within the branch to assist with their development as a professional BE sales person, with the goal of enhancing his or her productivity
What we look for:
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related discipline required.
• A minimum of one year of successful field sales experience.
• At least one year successfully selling HVAC or building automation system industry.
• Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
• Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
Competitive compensation plan, benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, 401k with great company match, STD, LTD, extensive paid holidays, ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. Being a part of a global company like Johnson Controls affords you exposure to global career path opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou
Apply on company website