Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Matrack, Inc. San Ramon, CA
Company: Johnson Controls
Location: Hayward, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
Field Service Technician (Sensormatic) What you will do
- Install, service, troubleshoot, repair, and perform maintenance on Company retail products and equipment at customer sites.
- Keep track of your service calls via computer, including closing out calls once the customer is satisfied.
- Maintain a parts inventory.
- Teach customers how to use their equipment properly.
- Keep your manager in the loop about your customer's satisfaction, any potential sales opportunities or any recurring problems.
- Use a computer to receive and prioritize work orders, with supervision from your manager when necessary.
- Take care of other tasks as needed.
- Mechanical aptitude and be able to use hand and power tools.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- A high school diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 years of technical school training or military training.
- 2 to 4 years of electronics, networking and CCTV experience.
- Experience with or knowledge of an oscilloscope.
- Experience reading blue prints and schematic drawings.
- A valid driver's license and safe driving skills.
- Enough agility to be able to stand, squat, kneel, bend, crawl, climb, sit, climb a ladder and lift 30 - 50 lbs (occasionally overhead).
- A clean background including references and drug screen
- Proof of identity and legal ability to work in the United States.
Apply on company website