What you will do
Handle a variety of duties and responsibilities including coordination of installations to support the operations department and drive customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
• Coordinate schedule for installation technicians.
• Perform welcome calls to customer within 48 hours of job been booked.
• Perform pre-installation calls to confirm site readiness.
• Confirm appointments by calling the customers.
• Process job closeouts correctly.
• Provide all paperwork for jobs and get all packets/files ready for the installers and for the other departments (permitting, warehouse).
• Efficiently follow up on jobs and with the necessary departments to drive customer satisfaction and job closure.
• Daily updates to the Installation Portal (TIP) and Labor Scheduler (Gantt).
• Update TIP when job is “touched” (calls, orders, follow-up, etc).
• Closeout National Account Jobs and process any jobs for cancellation.
• Communicate with National Account Coordinators regarding site readiness, scheduling etc.
• Contact Sales reps to get additional information as required.
• Contact Data team when confirmation number is required for non-monitored accounts.
Other Duties as required
• Order equipment to ensure availability for installations.
• Receive parts for projects that are scheduled.
• Prepare of shipping documents if necessary
• Organize the warehouse and help dispatch parts.
• Safety Coordination
What we look for
• High School Degree or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Strong proven customer service experience
• Strong communication skills (phone contact handling and active listening)
• Strong teamwork skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Physical Demands: The physical demands listed are essential in order for the employee of this position to successfully perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee must be physically fit as it relates to normal warehouse functions. The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. is required. Grasping, lifting, bending, stooping, and twisting are involved. Extended periods of standing and/or sitting are frequently required. The employee is required to use always PPE including steel toe shoes when working at the warehouse. The employee must have constant free mobility of hands, wrists and arms in order to operate computer/keyboard and other equipment. In addition, the individual should be computer literate and able to visually distinguish colors.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Apply on company website