The Tyco Retail Solutions business is searching for a Sales Professional with proven track record in high level, complex sales and strong account management within the National Account Retail Sales environment. The role will maintain responsibility for creation of new market share through sales of a broad range of loss prevention products and services to new targeted opportunities as well as the sale of expanded products and services to existing customers within the assigned account portfolio. Personally contact and secure profitable new business through relationships with multiple level contacts, including the “C” level executives, within large retail customer organizations. Incumbent manages all aspects of assigned accounts within their portfolio, including but not limited to: opportunity identification; pre-sales planning; deal execution; post sales installation planning and follow up; customer issue resolution relating to invoicing, service and other issues in order to ensure a high level of post-sales satisfaction and facilitate long term relationships with strong potential for repeat business.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales achievements - meeting and exceeding financial targets where adherence to predetermined metrics is closely monitored, analyzed and enforced
- Demonstrated knowledge of each stage of the sales cycle and process
- Prove-able sales results - acquisition, organic growth and retention
- Relationship (internal and external) expert, broker, and nurturer
- Embraces the value and necessity of new tools, methods and ideas
- Coordinate with clients, engineers, and manufacturing teams in order to define product specification and to ensure 100% acceptance of products by clients.
- Presents products to customers to accomplish Customer acceptance of the value-added proposition attached to the Company's products and its services, and to achieve sale closures on terms that are mutually satisfactory to the Customer and the Company.
- Develops annual, quarterly, monthly, and weekly plans detailing concepts and actions necessary to achieve business growth opportunities consistent with the company's growth objectives.
- Participates with other Regional sales colleagues in sharing marketing intelligence about product opportunities that will grow sales.
- Builds and maintains good relationships with customers at all levels to ensure 100% account retentions.
Education and Experience:
BS/BA Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, or Mechanical Engineering or related field experience required
4+ years of sales or sales management experience within a related field
Demonstrated Quota Achievement
Experience with Product and Solution Selling
Experience Selling to Retailers (required)
Loss Prevention Experience selling to C-Level customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak well in public
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Strong leadership characteristics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
80% travel time is expected to properly perform expected duties and maximize sales potential
Apply on company website