What you will do
Install, inspect, service and repair suppression product lines to include fire extinguishers, exit lights and pre-engineered kitchen hoods in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations. Maintain and grow a route, servicing existing customers as well as cold calling new prospective customers for these product lines. Other duties as required.
What we look for
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Experience preferred but not required
- Obtain manufacturer and city certifications within 12 months of hire
- Must be able to work at heights including, but not limited to, use of ladders, scaffolding and lifts.
- Follow JCFP safety processes and procedures
- Available for Overnight travel and Weekends
- The right candidate will be a motivated self starter who can work at a high level with minimal supervision.
- The ability to follow manufacturer's manuals and national standards and the neat completion of paperwork are musts for this position.
- Must be organized and have good written and verbal skills.
- This person must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record and be able to lift 75 lbs on a regular basis and be mechanically inclined as well as dexterous.
Who we are:
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Apply on company website