What you will do
Servicing installation and sales of Restaurant and Suppression Systems, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Light & Exit Lights & Safety Supplies.
How you will do it
The qualified candidate will install and maintain kitchen hood suppression systems, which includes installation, repairs and maintenance.
• Additional duties will include:
o Servicing fire extinguishers, e-lights and pre-engineered/engineered gas system customers.
o Up-selling of products and services to existing customers and sales to new customers is required to ensure customers are in compliance with current fire codes.
• Must complete all necessary paperwork as needed and meet obligations as set forth by the manager and all company policies as set forth by dept. district, Tyco SimplexGrinnell, and corporate.
• Expected to perform all other duties as set forth by the Suppression Manager.
What we look for
• One year experience in servicing and sales of Fire Extinguishers, Direct sales experience is a plus.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, strong organizational and good communication skill.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift up to 50+ lbs., work overhead and work varied hours.
• Have the ability to work with their hands and possess mechanical skills.
• have the ability to manage a route, service existing and new customers, fire protection equipment and work flexible hours
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have PC knowledge and a good understanding of building codes and regulations.
• Be able to obtain and retain a security license if necessary and other appropriate certifications and/or licenses.
What else you'll get
Supportive team environment, flexible schedule, mobile device, laptop. Add to that a competitive salary, best in class benefits package that starts on day 1, which includes medical, dental & vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off and career growth opportunities.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Apply on company website