What you will do:
1) Load delivery trucks to meet delivery schedule and in the proper fashion to secure product from damage.
2) Deliver orders in safe and undamaged manner in company truck, that meet the needs and schedule/demand of our customers, as required by Store Manager
3) Ensures customer orders are staged and ready for pickup or delivery 24 hours prior to customers requested day.
4) Communicates in professional and courteous manner, daily with customers via face to face interaction, phone, e-mail, or other means necessary to provide best in class service.
5) Works closely with other vital departments such as Inside & Outside Sales team, billing, shipping, purchasing, technical service, marketing, etc to provide best in class service to customers.
6) Collaborates with regional sales force and other field staff to deliver premier customer service.
7) Maintain warehouse inventory to bin location requirements for branch, without damage to product.
8) Receive incoming product – by unloading trucks, inspecting for damage, check packing slip to what is unloaded and receiving the incoming product the same day received. Run backorder fill report and communicate with Inside Sales team or customer at the direction of the Store Manager.
9) Work with and provide suggestions to Store Manager on warehouse and product layout.
10) Assist store in cycle counts and maintain inventory so that there are no shortages inventory.
11) Assist with the maintenance of company trucks.
12) Promotes and supports sales promotions.
13) Other duties may be assigned.
What we look for:
1) High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
2) Experience related to Customer Service, warehouse operations in large volume distribution center.
3) Knowledge of HVAC or contractor distribution service a plus.
4) Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software. Tech savvy is a plus.
5) Positive interpersonal skills and decision making abilities.
6) Professional and polite communication skills needed.
7) Strong Organizational skills required.
8) Strong conflict resolution skills.
9) Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
10) Forklift experience and certification.
Who we are:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win everywhere, every day and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through our strategic focus on buildings.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
Apply on company website