Tailored Brands, Inc.'s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Copywriter to join our Marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity to innovate and integrate marketing campaigns and content across multiple channels that support our brand vision. The Copywriter is responsible for translating business strategies into relevant messaging for campaigns, omni-channel marketing, and content for both digital and print. This position reports to the Creative Director and supports the Marketing team, which is responsible for overall strategic planning and execution of integrated marketing (site and e-mail design, in-store communications, social media) and TV/video advertising campaigns.
• Develop and deliver strategic, engaging copy for all brand creative assets including marketing campaigns, editorial and promotional emails, banner ads, website assets, blog content, gift guides, direct mail, in-store signage, and print collateral across multiple merchandise categories for the brand.
• Partner with Creative Director, Designers and Brand stakeholders to ensure messaging works in design and ladders back to brand campaign platform, business, and messaging strategies.
• Work to meet strategic goals, evolve brand voice, create consistency, follow brand guidelines and employ effective retail messaging best practices.
• Contribute to content for editorial emails and special creative initiatives.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
• Stellar communication and written English skills, including good spelling and grammar
• Have a love and feel for language
• Experience working for creative agency or in-house marketing/creative team
• Skilled at developing copy concepts/content in a retail or marketing environment for multiple channels, including digital and print
• Experience and/or knowledge of men's apparel a plus
• Consistent eye for detail
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously both in an office environment and our current remote work environment
• Proactive, fun and hardworking with a positive outlook
• Creative problem solver who thrives on collaboration
• Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of the business
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
• Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing, Advertising, or related field and a strong portfolio demonstrating experience in copywriting.
• Must provide at least five examples of relevant work, available online
Work Locations: 02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Job: Marketing & Advertising
Shift: Day Job
Zone: CORPORATE DEPTS
Apply on company website