Retail Store Key Holder
Jos. A. Bank stores, a division of Tailored Brands is hiring a Retail Key Holder that has a passion for helping people love how they look. At Jos. A. Bank we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. Our Retail Key Holder position offers competitive compensation plans which include a base salary plus commission for personal sales while being trained and actively participating in day-to-day operations.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
• Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
• Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
• Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
• Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
• Prior management or equivalent experience
• Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
• Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
Work Locations: 00648 Stapleton 8216 E Northfield Blvd Unit 1320 Denver 80238
Job: Store Management
Apply on company website