We are actively seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible General Dermatologist to join a highly successful, growing practice for Juva with nearby satellite locations.
We offer highly competitive compensation, benefit, and paid time off that allows our providers to practice what they love to do each and every day, while enabling a satisfying quality of life. In addition to a base salary for your first year with a shift to increasing earning potential via production compensation as a % of collections after year one, we also offer malpractice insurance and CME allowance and generous paid time off.
- Full-time opportunity available in a turnkey practice.
- Opportunity for growth, but will enter a full patient load with a mix of medical and cosmetic.
- Equity and generous sign on bonus offered!
- Seeking leaders to be able to supervisor 5 NPs and support staff.
- See an average of 30 patients with a mix of General, Surgical and some Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers have a steady flow of patients each day with significant staff support
- Position available due to patient volume and practice growth
As an affiliate of Skin & Aesthetic Centers, we are part of a growing organization. Over the next 1-3 years, we will be rapidly expanding our services and are looking for premier Dermatology talent.
About Skin & Aesthetics
Skin and Aesthetic Centers is a Comprehensive, Physician Management Services Organization. Through collaborative partnerships with select Dermatology, Plastic Surgery, and Vein physician groups, we leverage economies of scale, shared resources and tenured business leadership to drive exponential value.
Our affiliated practices operate in some of the top markets in the country, including: NYC, Chicago, Minneapolis, multiple markets in NJ and PA, with our footprint rapidly growing.
Become part of an innovative, growing team dedicated to elevating healthcare!
Benefits of Joining Skin & Aesthetic Centers
- Comprehensive medical plan offerings with S&A contributing 80% towards premiums
- Employer monthly contribution to HSA (for those selecting that plan option)
- Extensive ancillary benefits: dental, vision, voluntary life insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, EAP, legal assistance, and more!
- Company-paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability
- Company 401k match
Apply on company website