Kadlec Regional Medical Center is seeking a full-time nurse practitioner to be part of its Diagnostic Imaging team in Richland, Washington. This is a procedure-oriented position where you will be conducting cardiac stress tests, History & Physicals (H&Ps), hydrations, paracentesis, thoracentesis and more at a large hospital with a level III trauma center. Enjoy being part of a strong, mission-driven organization while enjoying a balanced schedule in the welcoming community of Richland.
- Monday to Friday schedule; 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Procedure oriented position with lots of autonomy
- Call is one out of every 3 weekends
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Kadlec qualifies for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
- Compensation is between $56.50 and $71.56 per hour
- The compensation amounts listed may include productivity or quality/service incentives, call pay, extra shift incentives, as applicable to the position. In addition, providers may have CME benefits available to them.
- Comprehensive benefits include health, vision, dental and retirement
Where You'll Work
Kadlec Regional Medical Center is a 337-bed, nationally recognized medical center with a growing heart and vascular program, a world-class digital imaging center, and more award-winning initiatives. Representing the highest level of patient-centered care, Kadlec's quality and safety initiatives have earned a 5-star rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, and an A grade from the Leapfrog Group for quality and safety.
Where You'll Live
Nestled at the confluence of the Columbia and Yakima rivers, Richland enjoys an abundance of outdoor recreation, excellent education, and rich scientific and agricultural industries – including an internationally recognized wine industry. With a dry climate, hot summers, and mild winters, the area boasts over 300 days of sunshine annually and year-round recreational opportunities such as golf, fishing and cycling.
Who You'll Work For
Kadlec is the leading health care organization in the Tri-Cities and surrounding region of southeast Washington, where it operates Kadlec Regional Medical Center hospital and a network of more than 40 primary and specialty care clinics. Home to a growing heart and vascular program, it also has a world-class digital outpatient imaging center. Part of the Providence family, Kadlec's more than 3,000 employees are committed to its mission of providing safe, compassionate care.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteranJob ID Number: 20631
Apply on company website