TPMG is seeking a BE/BC Nuclear Medicine physician to join our team in Vacaville, CA.
NUCLEAR MEDICINE VACAVILLE
- Part-time (0.6 units) for now with the opportunity to increase this schedule in the future.
- The position is 100% Nuclear Medicine. Our team of health care professionals provides consultative medical care and is committed to meeting the health care needs of our patients.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience in PET/CT interpretation, interpretation of nuclear cardiology studies, interpretation of general nuclear medicine studies, and radionuclide therapy procedures (such as I-131, Ra-223 dichloride, etc.). The candidate should also be comfortable with interpretation of DEXA studies and supervising cardiac stress testing as well.
- Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a California medical license or be currently licensed to practice within California
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Situated halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento and bordered by rolling hillsides, Vacaville is a haven for anyone who enjoys a mix of metropolitan culture and small-town living. The Napa Valley is a short drive away and the nearby Suisun Wine Valley is one of the California wine country's best-kept secrets. Each member of our close-knit community enjoys the recreational and personal advantages that come with a moderate climate. Warm summers and mild winters offer ample, year-round opportunities to get out and enjoy a scenic city thats adored by many, especially those who call it home.
Full-time annual salary range is$330,000 to $340,020plusadditional potential incentives up to$41,400*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
For more information and to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply on company website