KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you! Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE Distributors WALK-IN EVENT for CDL Class A Truck Drivers. November 30th, 2021 from 3pm-5:00pm
Why work for KeHE?
- Average Weekly Pay: $1500-$1800 per week
- Excellent Benefits on DAY 1: Medical/Dental, Life Insurance, 401k, & Driver Recognition Programs.
- Consistent Work
- Paid Time Off
- Latest Model Equipment
- Great Culture where drivers are treated well and appreciated
Other exciting Benefits to joining the KeHE team:·
- Eligible to participate in the annual profit-sharing bonus plan after 90 days.
- Eligible to participate in our ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan after one year of full-time employment.
Our address and work location is 4055 Deerpark Blvd., Elkton, FL, 32033
We are right off HWY 207 near I95. Once entering the facility go all the way down to the 3rd entrance on your left you, parking is free. There is a side entrance, go up those stairs and ring the bell.
Don't forget to bring a mask and remember no open toe shoes.
Immediate need for Delivery Route Drivers – we dispatch nights, most of our routes are one-day drives but we need flexibility for weekends and overnights when necessary.
Our Drivers will work independently and provide superior customer service.Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- Minimum 1-year current commercial CDL Class A vehicle driving experience.
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class A required.
- Experience delivering food products preferred.
- Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds.
Apply on company website