Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
Regional Project Manager, Operations is an important member of the Regional Operations Team. This person will work with the respective Regional Director of Operations, along with local DC leadership to improve overall Operations. They will work on multiple projects designed to improve efficiency, drive out waste, improve Key Profit Drivers and lead with stewardship to all associates within KeHE. This role will work with local DC leadership to create and complete LEAN projects designed to empower local ownership of continuous improvement practices. The ideal candidate will be able to draw from previous operational experience, collaboration with local management and hourly associates, in order to facilitate productive and sustainable improvements. This candidate should have a history of Warehouse Operations Optimization, including project delivery within budget and timing requirements. This candidate should be able to effectively analyze projects and processes for both improvement and suitability for Labor Standard Application.Essential Functions:
- Lead cross-functional teams in the execution of operational projects across the region
- Create cost-estimates for project plans and ability to develop and present return on investment (ROI) within any given project.
- Construct aggressive stretch targets for project timelines to fit with day-to-day operational requirements
- Track project execution to meet cost, timeline, and scope benchmarks; Make necessary adjustments to meet project objectives
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on project plan to include key metrics, controls, and technology requirements
- Business process management, development, optimization and sustainability through the collaborative design of business processes.
- Synthesizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business and process leaders.
- Contribute actively to network of process improvement professionals within the enterprise.
- Engage with DC Leaders to discover inefficiencies in day-to-day operations to eliminate waste from the production and distribution process.
- Identify best practices and implement standard processes.
- Develop and maintain key operational metrics and reporting.
- Other duties may be assigned, as needed or warranted, by management.
- Strong Data Analytics experience to include: SQL language proficiency, SQL management platform experience such (ie Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Power Query Editor)
- Expert-level proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint
- Prior experience with LMS software, preferably JDA, to include time measurement, process and warehouse mapping, KVI identification and validation
- High degree of self-motivation and dependability and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful and flexible.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects along with day-to-day activities.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Resourceful, well organized, and detailed oriented.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but be able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of employees and management personnel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to break a problem or opportunity down into sub-components; identify root causes and drivers; use creative thinking skills in developing alternative solutions.
- Strong communication skills; develop and articulate (written and verbal) data/process analysis, and alternative solutions.
- Ability to lead others to a consensus and influence change.
- Comfortable working in a team environment, displays a customer-focused approach, seeks continuous improvement in serving internal and external customers.
- Must be comfortable and effective with communicating with hourly employees and winning their confidence.
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred, operations analysis, logistics, supply chain or related field and a minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Must have experience implementing and maintaining multiple projects
- Must learn how to navigate JDA Labor Management Systems and have a basic understanding of Industrial Engineering Requirements
- Familiar with LEAN operating procedures
- Ability to travel up to 75%
Apply on company website