Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Retail Merchandiser is accountable to work as part of a team to execute major store setting and resetting objectives in support of company sales and marketing objectives.Essential Functions:
- Provide input on development and the actual execution of planograms and other store set design documents.
- Plan and coordinate timely product deliveries, which are required to effectively support setups and major resets.
- Effectively communicate with customer merchandising teams, store personnel, merchandising manager and any other KeHE merchandising personnel who are involved with current project, on a timely basis regarding project planning and status of activities.
- At the direction of the merchandising manager, assist with merchandising proposals where required.
- Assist with sales rep. vacation coverage where needed.
- Totally accountable for the cost effective management and efficient control of any and all travel related expenses that are incurred as a result of merchandising duties.
- Perform other related activities as assigned.
- Comply with established company policies and procedures in accomplishing the above accountabilities.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer locations on a daily basis, and periodically travel to assignments outside the region.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some weekends.
- Ability to perform repetitive bending and lifting of up to 75 pounds, sometimes in crowded quarters.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively with both customer and company personnel.
- Demonstrated strong time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks simultaneously, including anticipating problems and taking appropriate preventive action to avoid crises whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to work productively and effectively as part of a team.
Apply on company website