Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible for developing sales of Natural, Organic, Speciality, and Fresh products in independent retailers in the Colorado market. This position is remote and responsible for identifying, establishing, and building business with natural markets, grocery stores, deli's, cafe's, coffee shops and more via phone calls, email, and Zoom. The Inside Sales Specialist will follow-up on leads and generate new sales, while maintaining a high-level of product knowledge, integrity and deliver first class service to all internal and external customers.Essential Functions:
- Consult with prospective customers to identify and define business needs, determine a solution, develop, and pitch product proposals and assortments
- Engage regularly with customers to build positive relationships and customer loyalty
- Sell a productive portfolio to ensure customers have an optimal product mix to generate future sales and repeat business
- Partner with outside sales teams as necessary to identify and grow business
- Position KeHE capabilities and offerings in a competitively advantageous manner
- Close sales and ensuring a trouble-free sales process
- Maintaining a high level of customer service and quality
- Facilitate conversations around promotional programs and capture extra performance dollars for the account to include additional promos, demos, ads, and other vehicles to drive base business.
- Educate customers and provide access to new items and build relevant and timely programs
- Procure new opportunities and maintain order frequency through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments with the organization
- Must reside in the state of Colorado - cities of Colorado
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate's and/or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum one to three years of Inside Sales experience required
- Minimum two years of Customer Service experience required
- Basic data entry/10-key skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Qualification, Skills, and Knowledge Required:
- Highly motivated, self-starter with an aptitude for sales is essential
- Results-driven- strong desire and ability to deliver results
- Customer-centric- a core belief that understanding and delivering on the needs and preferences of retailers must be at the core of KeHE's growth strategy
- Competitive resolve- possessing a competitive spirit that is not easily discouraged or daunted, and the perseverance to work around obstacles and find ways to win
- Excellent customer service, presentation, and active listening skills.
- Excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills are required
- Must have high analytical abilities, be resourceful and well-organized.
- Comfortable performing multi-faceted tasks and projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful and flexible with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to make solid business decisions and champion solutions as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry 20 pounds, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to stand, climb and walk. Must be able to travel. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is subject to both a typical office / store environment and all outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environments is low to high.
Pay & Benefits
The pay range for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 per hour based on qualifications and experience. Employees will also be eligible to participate in the Company's annual profit sharing incentive program.
Full-time employees are offered benefits including health/Rx, dental and vision insurance; flexible and health spending accounts (FSA/HSA); short and long-term disability coverage; supplemental life insurance; 401(k); employee stock ownership (ESOP); paid time off, paid sick time, and holiday pay for Company designated holidays.
Apply on company website