Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:
The Warehouse Associate position is a general position to apply for our warehouse. We are currently looking for experienced warehouse employees with a background in;
- Order Selection- Each Pick, Case Pick, Pick-Module
- Forklift Operator- High Reach, Cherry Pick
- Electric Pallet Jack (EPJ- double and triple)
- RF Scanning
Grow with KeHE! Where KeHE goes, goodness follows!
- Strong competitive pay- strong hourly wages plus incentive pay for performance. Increase pay every 6 months, first 2 years.
- Benefits available after 30 days
- FULL-TIME POSITION- not seasonal or temporary
- Steady work schedule
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- A minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a distribution center or warehouse atmosphere preferred.
- Previous experience operating powered warehouse industrial equipment (i.e., forklift, pallet jacks, stock pickers, etc.) preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate well with internal customers and management.
- Must have the ability to follow safe warehouse working practices, as instructed
- Must have the ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision within the warehouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential warehouse functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to carry, lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. The associate is required to sit. The associate is frequently required to stand, walk, and climb in the warehouse. While performing the duties of this position, the associate is subject to a warehouse environment where temperatures can vary from very cool to very warm. The associate is also exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise levels in the warehouse work environment are typically low to moderate.
Apply on company website