Truck Driver - Class A CDL
Aurora, ColoradoPrimary Responsibilities:
At KeHE, we're a natural, organic, fresh, and specialty food distributor committed to growing goodness wherever we go. We believe you can continue to grow across your entire career, too. As a certified B-corporation, we're committed to at least 10% of our earnings going back to the communities where we live and work, across the country and around the globe. We're also proud to be employee-owned, which means as we succeed, so do you. Good people, delivering good food, for the common good.
We're growing, and so is our Transportation team! We're looking for Class-A CDL drivers for our Aurora, CO location.
Key benefits to joining our team:
- Dedicated routes available
- Up to $20,000 sign-on bonus
- Employee stock ownership program
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision, life insurance, and 401k from your first day on the job
- Our drivers earn on average $1,700 per week
- Safety bonuses
We offer both dedicated shuttle and direct store delivery routes. Our drivers are home most nights, with flexible schedules and start times. Whether you prefer to work Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday, we have opportunities just for you.
Our drivers earn an extra $60 per night on overnight routes, which could require 1-2 layovers a week.Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Class-A
- Minimum of 1-year prior commercial vehicle driving experience
- Able to carry, lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- Experience delivering food products is a bonus
Ready to start your smile-worthy career Apply now!
Apply on company website