Kelly-Moore's mission is to provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at fair value. What sets Kelly-Moore Paint Company apart from the competitors, is not just premium products but also our amazing team!
FULL TIME - Location: Texas/Oklahoma City, OK
** Travel Required: up to 70% **
The Business Development Manager with minimal direction, will drive the sales of professional, industrial and commercial paint and coatings that are suitable for strategic partners in the Original Manufacturer Equipment (OEM) markets. The primary determinants of success in this role are (1) the achievement of increased annual sales against defined, year-over-year goals and (2) incremental budgeted increases in revenue for the assigned category.
- Build and execute go-to-market strategies in assigned category to attain sustained, multi-year revenue
- Create strategic growth plans for key customers and market segments to ensure long term growth and profitability
- Develop, implement and/or leverage processes and standard methodologies including CRM, forecasting, planning, and sales process to support sales in customer base
- Create/implement territory plan and align the revenue targets and goals to the company's objectives
- Develop business based on market and industry demands that will provide Kelly-Moore the opportunity to increase product market share in the commercial and repaint markets.
- Collaborate with all levels of sales including VPs to generate project leads and account leads.
- Develop and deliver effective audience-focused presentations with the appropriate technical content for the customer
- Regularly and visibly participate in all company meetings, functions and trainings as required.
- Participate in relevant professional organizations, associations, trade shows and conventions.
- Stay current on competitive product offerings, pricing and market segment strategies and develop strategies to keep Kelly Moore and its client base current and competitive in the assigned market segments.
- Assist district personnel including store and field personnel as well as district management in implementing “Best Practices” as they relate to successfully servicing and supplying the assigned market segments.
- Regularly meet with existing and prospective KM clients and KM employees as needed to make sure “Best Practices” are being adhered to in order to limit liability on Kelly Moore's behalf.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the paint and/or coatings industry. Knowledge of color.
- Business, marketing, or technical degree strongly preferred.
- Direct Sales to Manufacturers 5 years+
- Existing B2B Relationships
- Excellent and prompt communication skills with the ability to function in front of high-profile customers
- Excellent problem solving and detail oriented
- Have a clear understanding of the negotiation technics and process
- Highly motivated salesperson that can work independently and collaboratively
- Active participation in segment related industry groups preferred
- General knowledge of exterior and interior building materials.
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written comprehension and expression, and superior listening skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated performance of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products and services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and methods for providing customer service, including assessing the customer's needs, meeting quality standards, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others to change their mind or behavior or make a decision favorable to Kelly-Moore.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website