Kelly-Moore's mission is to provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at fair value. What sets Kelly-Moore Paint Company apart from the competitors, is not just premium products but also our amazing team!
FULL TIME - Location: 4107 Victory Dr., Austin, TX -
Kelly-Moore does more than just sell paint. We help make the world around you beautiful. It is a place to work with people who are creative and take pride in what they do. At Kelly-Moore, we bring amazing and passionate people together to make a difference and help our customers succeed. Our diverse group of thinkers and doers are dedicated to service, convenience, and quality for our customers. We are pleased to have the opportunity to share how we create, conserve, commit, contribute, care for and add color to our world.
We are looking for an Retail Sales Associate to join our team.
Kelly-Moore offers an exceptional total rewards program for employees. On top of base compensation, the Inside Sales associates are included in a sales incentive bonus plan. We offer various scheduling options to fit your needs. Which includes many locations having nights and Sundays off. We also offer generous paid time off for vacation, sick, floating holidays, birthdays, work anniversaries, and 9 paid holidays a year. We have comprehensive training and development programs that fit the needs of your current role and your desired career path in hopes that you will stay with Kelly-Moore for a long time. Finally, we have various options to support your medical, mental, and financial well-being, including benefits, a wellness program, and 401K retirement plan with an Employer Match feature.
If you like working in a fast-paced, fun, creative environment, helping customers with making their spaces and places beautiful then we want you! You will be a part of a team of individuals that bring their passion and pride to work every day. Apply today!
Under direct supervision, the Retail Sales role consistently delivers excellent service to all customers. The Retail Sales role assists with the day-to-day operations of a Kelly-Moore Paints store.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills using the Signature Service Standards.
- Assist customers with the selection of paint colors and sundry products through the point of sale.
- Prepares and/or contributes to the processing of operational and sales documents.
- Accurately handles payment transactions, including cash and charge verifications, following company protocols and obtaining required approvals.
- Deliver orders to meet customer requirements while complying with Kelly-Moore Paint Company's driving agreement.
- Accurately follows receiving procedures, unloads and stocks incoming inventory.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid driver's license is preferred, and a safe driving record and the ability to operate a variety of vehicles including vans and flatbed trucks, if eligible to drive and business needs dictate.
- Successful completion of the company driver's safety and defensive driving courses as required.
- Ability to work under direct supervision and follow oral and/or written instructions.
- English language skills, including a level of reading comprehension, and written and oral language conventions ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Math skills of number sense, measurement, and geometry, and math reasoning as are ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of the application and use of paint and sundries is preferred.
To provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at a fair value.
Our Values and Culture
Here at Kelly-Moore we strive to recognize who our customers are and see the business and our products from their point of view. We empower decision making at all levels of the organization. We embrace change with confidence, determination and commitment, and prioritize recognizing and developing talented employees as future leaders. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of fairness, honesty and decency, and are committed to being a responsible and innovative steward of the environment.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website