Kelly-Moore's mission is to provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at fair value. What sets Kelly-Moore Paint Company apart from the competitors, is not just premium products but also our amazing team!
FULL TIME -
Kelly-Moore does more than just sell paint. We help make the world around you beautiful. It is a place to work with people who are creative and take pride in what they do. At Kelly-Moore, we bring amazing and passionate people together to make a difference and help our customers succeed. Our diverse group of thinkers and doers are dedicated to service, convenience, and quality for our customers. We are pleased to have the opportunity to share how we create, conserve, commit, contribute, care for and add color to our world.
We are looking for a Store Manager - Retail to join our team.
Kelly-Moore offers an exceptional total rewards program for employees. On top of base compensation, the Store Managers are included in a sales incentive bonus plan. We offer various scheduling options to fit your needs. Which includes many locations having nights and Sundays off. We also offer generous paid time off for vacation, sick, floating holidays, birthdays, work anniversaries, and 9 paid holidays a year.
We have comprehensive training and development programs that fit the needs of your current role and your desired career path in hopes that you will stay with Kelly-Moore for a long time.
Finally, we have various options to support your medical, mental, and financial well-being, including benefits, a wellness program, ESOP and 401K retirement plan with an Employer Match feature.
If you like working in a fast-paced, fun, creative environment, helping customers with making their spaces and places beautiful then we want you! You will be a part of a team of individuals that bring their passion and pride to work every day. Apply today.
The Store Manager is responsible for the direct management and leadership of the employees and operations of a Kelly-Moore Paint store. The Store Manager partners closely with the Outside Sales team to ensure the store consistently provides excellent service by understanding the needs of the customers and the business.
- Demonstrate and promotes exceptional customer service skills using Kelly-Moore Paint Company's Signature Service Standards and coaches the team to the same standard.
- Partners with Sales Team to develop and implement strategies to generate and grow business, including house accounts and supports marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrates a solid understanding of company products and applications while developing and coaching employees to do the same.
- Develops solutions to best serve customers and grow the business.
- Utilizes skills and experience to ensure all operational parameters and goals are met, focusing on sales revenue, gallons sold, and margin dollars.
- Schedules staff according to business needs, manages payroll expenses to budget or better
- Recruits, review applications, interviews, assesses applicants and makes hiring decisions based on business needs.
- Utilizes skills, independent judgement and experience to manage inventory levels to budget, keep paint and sundry inventories at sufficient levels, ensures proper stock rotation, and conducts cycle counts, shelf audits, ordering and physical inventories to support business goals.
- Accurately distinguishes colors.
- Provides for the safety and security of employees and the property.
- Familiarity with a structured sales process and ability to coach and mentor employees.
- Valid driver's license is preferred, and a safe driving record and the ability to operate a variety of vehicles including vans and flatbed trucks if eligible to drive and business needs dictate.
- Successful completion of the company's driver's safety and defensive driving courses as required.
- Ability to use the Internet, computer and software applications, databases and spreadsheets.
- English language skills, including a level of reading comprehension, and written and oral language conventions ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Math skills of number sense, measurement, and geometry, and math reasoning as are ordinarily attained by receiving a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Financial skills sufficient to understanding profit and loss and operating statements.
- Three to five years of experience in paint/coatings, construction, home improvement industry, and/or retail.
To provide high quality, innovative products with exceptional service at a fair value.
Our Values and Culture
Here at Kelly-Moore we strive to recognize who our customers are and see the business and our products from their point of view. We are the largest employee-owned Coating Company in the United States and empower decision making at all levels of the organization. We embrace change with confidence, determination and commitment, and prioritize recognizing and developing talented employees as future leaders. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of fairness, honesty and decency, and are committed to being a responsible and innovative steward of the environment.
Kelly-Moore is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. We provide a safe work environment, all candidates post offer are subject to a background check, physical, and drug screen according to applicable laws.
Kelly-Moore provides equal opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. We will not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment because of any basis protected by federal, state, local law including race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming practice, national origin, sex, age, marital status, physical and mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and genetic information.
Apply on company website