Kelly Services is currently seeking a full time Accounts Payable Coordinator for one of our top clients in Mason, OH! As a Accounts Payable Coordinator placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible processing a variety of types of accounts payable transactions across multiple systems and companies including non-PO, PO, and file uploads according to company policy.
Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Accurately and efficiently process/reconcile accounts payable invoices, files, statements and disbursements.
• Analyze anomalies and determine the proper posting steps and workflow for more than 50 scenarios.
• Investigate recurring problems and perform root cause analysis to identify opportunities for long term resolution.
• Self assess tax on invoices as necessary.
• Evaluate the accounting accuracy of invoice postings.
• Efficiently gather information to diagnose and resolve customer problems in a timely manner.
• Escalate unresolved issues to in a timely manner.
• Follow up on delinquent approvals or other internal control issues maintaining adequate records.
• Perform month end close activities.
• Share suggestions and recommendations for potential process improvement opportunities.
• Collaborate with internal and external customers to create value by delivering quality and timely service.
• Comply with established department internal controls, invoice approval guidelines and other defined controls.
• Possess intermediate knowledge and utilization of systems and software within area of responsibility.
• Process RTV's and Credits timely.
• Review supplier information in SAP to ensure system accuracy, including vendor address and terms
• Assume additional responsibilities and assist with special projects as needed or directed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Analytical skills/problem solving
• Data entry speed and accuracy
• Firm understanding of core accounting principles
• Strong learning agility
• Intermediate excel skills
• Customer service oriented
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Solid organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced and changing environment
• Attention to detail and deadline oriented
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in accounting or business preferred; Associates degree and/or significant relevant Accounts Payable experience acceptable
If you are interested in this position please include a copy of your resume and email me at KENC251@kellyservices.com
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website